About This Bar
Central Texas (Austin) Style BBQ
Smoked Brisket & Ribs
Full Bar & 7 local beers on tap
25 Bourbons & $3 Tequila
TV’s & Free Wi-fi
AAA Bar is an award winning Central Texas style BBQ joint catering to adults and families alike.
We have 2 locations: Just across the street from St. James Park on Adelaide Street East & 1276 Queen St East across from the Beer Store in Leslieville.
3rd Location opening Soon! AAA Pub 598 Gerard St East @ Broadview.
We are a BBQ joint serving Dry Rub Ribs, Brisket and other traditional favorites smoked daily on our offset barrel smoker. Full menu served until midnight 7 days a week. “Mostly” Gluten Free!
Drinks Served At Bar
Coffee / Tea
Food Served At Bar
- P.A. Music
7 nights a week
- Monday 5pm - 2am Kitchen closes at midnight
- Tuesday 5pm - 2am Kitchen closes at midnight
- Wednesday 5pm - 2am Kitchen closes at midnight
- Thursday 5pm - 2am Kitchen closes at midnight
- Friday 5pm - 2am Kitchen closes at midnight
- Saturday 5pm - 2am Kitchen closes at midnight
- Sunday 5pm - 2am Kitchen closes at midnight
Send To A Friend
• 2nd Year in a Row - WINNER! NOW Magazines 2014 Best of Toronto Readers Poll - November 6, 2014
o Best Bar, Best BBQ Restaurant
• Notable.ca - Aug 12, 2014
o Winner: What's the Best BBQ in Toronto?
• Post City Magazine - July 2, 2014
o Winner Best Brisket in Toronto: "It has a lot of flavour on the outside, there are definitely some delicious pieces here"
• WINNER! NOW Magazines 2013 Best of Toronto Readers Poll - November 7, 2013
o Best Bar, Best BBQ Ribs & Best BBQ Restaurant
• NOW Magazine - Where to drink right now - October 11, 2013
o AAA, aka Triple A, dishing no-frills booze and Southern-style BBQ... a welcoming, chilled-out place to shed the day's dirt.
• Post City Magazine - June 27, 2013
o Winner Best Ribs in Toronto: "These are super simple, but very well executed... Someone is serious about their smoker!"
• Toronto Life - October 19, 2012
o "Triple A Bar, a laid back, neo-rustic joint that offers down-home Texas barbecue and a wide variety of beers, tequilas and bourbons...."
• BlogTO - Restaurants, Toronto - October 10, 2012
o "Inside, ... is an all-wood motif (dark, scuffed and convincing as a down-south saloon), with a long bar in the middle, high-and-low-table seating, and several intimate, leather-lined booths..."
• View the Vibe - Catching us at the Interior Design Show, Toronto- January 24, 2013
o look for us at the 40 second mark of the video...
• View the Vibe - Video Restaurants Guide, Toronto - October 10, 2012
o "If you're looking for a cool yet cozy spot with a warm and friendly vibe, Triple A is the place..."
• Post City Magazine, Toronto - October 5, 2012
o "A stone's throw from St. James Park, the space would get the thumbs up from those down south..."