About This Bar
Brought to you by the Six Plates family. Matthew Beason has been working in restaurants since 1997 in the Triangle. He has been involved with such notable establishments as Pop’s, Rue Cler, Nana’s, and now Six Plates. He has added an amazing chef and partner John Eisensmith to bring food to the forefront of what Mattie B’s and Six Plates bring to you.
12 taps. Over 100 beer and cider choices. House made chips with original flavor toppings. Local Burgers and Pizza Toppings. Sports Galore.
A craft beer and cider bar with American standards such as burgers, pizza, wings, chips (with some amazing flavors and toppings) and fries. HD screens for NFL Sunday Ticket, Champions League Soccer, Premier League, Basketball, Hockey, and others. Over 100 beer choices, mostly craft brewing.
Drinks Served At Bar
Coffee / Tea
Off Licence on Premises
Food Served At Bar
- P.A. Music
7 nights a week
- Monday 11am until The Game is Over(The Kitchen is Open Until 10)
- Tuesday 11am until The Game is Over(The Kitchen is Open Until 10)
- Wednesday 11am until The Game is Over(The Kitchen is Open Until 10)
- Thursday 11am until The Game is Over(The Kitchen is Open Until 10)
- Friday 11am until Midnight
- Saturday 9:30am until Midnight
- Sunday 11am until The Game is Over(The Kitchen is Open Until 10)